Italia 11.98: the new Italia Yachts challenge
Italia Yachts, the award winning Italian boatyard where speed and comfort are built into every yacht, has announced it has expanded its product portfolio with the development of the new 11.98 model line, a 12-meter family of vessels born with a racing soul and complying with ORC and IRC rules.
Specifically designed to be adaptable to users who want a blend of racing and cruising features, the 11.98 family combines the latest in hydrodynamics research with clean design, easy handling and a layout that will accommodate the requirements of the most experienced sailing terms without sacrificing the comfort and luxury demands of users looking for a leisure cruiser.
The “Fuoriserie” line has been engineered with the demands and needs of the pure racer in mind. The “Bellissima” features elegant, comfortable interior spaces including three cabins, a spacious dinette and separate shower without compromising performance
Features and Availability:
– Hull and deck constructed of fiberglass sandwich with PVC cores of variable density
– Skin consisting of biaxial and unidirectional glass reinforcements impregnated with vinyl ester resin
– Reinforced carbon structural construction, including hull bottom and some internal furniture
– Hull and deck finished in gelcoat
– Bridge and walk arounds treated with anti-skid
The 11.98 series is currently under construction and will be commercially available in the fourth quarter of 2018.